FREE – ANTENATAL – ONLINE
If you’re considering breastfeeding, then join us for one of our free antenatal breastfeeding classes online. This is the best place for you to start.
Your body is hardwired to make milk, and your baby is hardwired to receive it. However, while completely natural, it’s not always easy! There can be many hurdles along the way, and we’re here to help you get off to the best start possible, equipping you both for the best possible future.
- You’re in safe hands! Jackie has supported over 14,000 breastfeeding women as an IBCLC
- You’ll receive the same top quality teaching, Jackie’s used when she’s taught breastfeeding classes in the NHS over the last 14 years
- You’ll come away from the class empowered, learning all you need to know to get your breastfeeding journey off to the best start
- You’ll have the opportunity to ask any questions at the end
- It’s completely free. The Breastfeeding Companion has always run as a not-for-profit organisation
What to expect from our breastfeeding classes?
If you’re considering breastfeeding, then this is the best place for you to start. Learn:
- The benefits of breastfeeding
- How your breast makes milk
- Breastfeeding positions (you’ll be surprised!)
- How to get the best latch for your baby
- The 5 most likely problems you might face… and how to avoid them!
- How to know if your baby is getting enough milk
- How often your baby will need to feed
- How to hand express your milk
- How and when to pump your milk
- What to expect in your first few weeks
- and much more, all packed into 1.5 hours.
Want to join our next free antenatal breastfeeding classes?
Get a head start!
If you’re keen to learn what you can about breastfeeding, before the free breastfeeding course starts, then make sure you look through our videos.
There are over 8.5 hours of information, covering everything a breastfeeding mother needs to know. Here’s our videos that best support antenatal mums.